2nd World Conference on Foreign Language Education
The Leading Foreign Language Education Conference
Why Join the Foreign Language Education Conference
No other event puts as much emphasis on finding a balance between providing an immersive learning experience and creating a true network of academics that will last long after the event is over. Here are just a few of the reasons to join the Foreign Language Education Conference:
- Uncover trends, learn unique perspectives, and engage in group discussions.
- Present your research, receive feedback from your peers, and get published in prestigious academic journals.
- Take the next step in your academic career by identifying new research opportunities and partners.
- Join the network of academics and help define the future of the field.
- Network with members of non- and for-profit organizations and research institutions.
- Discover the beauty of London and indulge in the local cuisine.
In order to submit a paper, an author is required to create an online account on the conference website. Only manuscripts submitted via the online submission system will be considered for review.
Sunday, 29 Jan 2023 - Sunday, 29 Jan 2023
HB Allen Centre 25 Banbury Road, Oxford , Oxford , United Kingdom
OX2 6NN Keble College, University of Oxford
Paper Submission Deadline
Monday, 7 Aug 2023
Early Registration Deadline
Friday, 11 Aug 2023
Thursday, 17 Aug 2023
Don't have account yet?
Your password must be at least 8 characters and contain letters, numbers and symbols.